BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALIN: 1ST DAY IN SCHOOL

Wake up2..alamak ALIN wake up dear! Luckily my mom is here there4 i'm not that rush to do things..so first thing make sure that she's dressed up..don't 4get ADAM too. Today all of us too excited to send ALIN for her first day to school.  Hopefully everything will be just fined. We reached ALIN's school 15 minutes to 8..just nice..giving her some directions before we leaved the place.  I'm quite worried and wonder how she will adapt with this new environment. But insyaAllah I think she can do it, just a matter of time. Then we went to HUKM for my mom's check up..hopefully it won't take long..Luckily my doa makbul, and we managed to go back to ALIN's school on time, just near lunch time. Unfortunately, she refused to eat, not nice she said. Banyak songeh budak nih..kang campak kat Bosnia baru tahu..but I managed to ask her to eat..then she ate just a little..sekadar alas perut..Let's layan all photos taken..

in d class..


concentrate...


with tok mak..



toilet pls..



on d way to canteen..





at d canteen..





solat time..













0 comments: